There can be many reasons why patients want to transfer their prescriptions from one pharmacy to another. Either they are moving to another place, or they found another pharmacy with better prices or your go-to-pharmacy is far away, and they want a nearby place.
Irrespective of the reason, the process of prescription transfer is straightforward when it comes to Drug Plus Pharmacy.
Here’s what you can do to transfer your prescription at your favorite pharmacy store – Drug Plus.
- Call our customer support number and request the Rx transfer.
- Share all the details with us including the names of all the medications you want to transfer, their dosage, and Rx numbers.
- Share the contact of your current pharmacy.
- Wait for at least 1-3 business days. The process takes time.
- We will contact your current pharmacy and handle most of the process. So, don’t worry about transparency.
There is a lot of basic information that the staff members in our pharmacy in Henderson, Nevada would want from the patients. We have to keep a record to provide you with high-standard quality pharmaceutical services.
- Full name of the patient and date of birth
- Address and contact details of the patient
- All known allergies (food and medicines)
- Names of all prescriptions that the patient is transferring
- The strength and dosage of the patient’s medications
- Rx number for each medication (the 7-digit number on the top left of the label)
- Contact details and address of patient’s current pharmacy
- Contact information for the prescribing clinician
Drug Plus Pharmacy will Take Care of Most of the Process
As mentioned above, once you provide us with the details, our prescription transfer consultants will contact you personally at your current pharmacy store and manage the process.
In case your prescription is out of refills, we also handle this stuff. Our pharmacy in Henderson, Nevada puts forward convenience and quality for our patients, so we talk to your doctors to avoid any complications afterward.
Prescription Transfer Takes Time
We manage this process instantly, but just to be on the safe side, we have to wait for at least 1-3 business days to allow the process to happen officially. If you need a prescription instantly, you might not be able to get the medication right then and there.
While in most cases, the prescription transfer is easy. However, there are certain cases, when only a limited number of transfers are allowed. For Instance,
Medication with controlled substances such as Tylenol with Codeine and Xanax is allowed for single-time transfer, irrespective of the permissible refills. It is up to the patients to consult with the prescribing doctor if they run out of refills.
Moreover, Schedule II controlled substances such as Ritalin and OxyContin are not allowed to transfer at any cost due to the health risks and the chance of medication abuse that comes in handy with them. These medications don’t have refills, so every time your dose expires; you have to get the prescription again from the physician.
We Give You Quality Pharmaceutical Services
Now when you have decided to transfer your prescription to us, we want to ensure your quality at every step. Based on your medical history, prescription, and additional information, we give a complete chart of the allergies and condition review.
The pharmacists at Drug Plus Pharmacy Henderson, Nevada care for you, and they will guide you about the medication throughout the treatment.
You Can Save Huge on Generics
Your prescription transfer team at our pharmacy will be there at your service and can assist you to find a less costly drug for your illness.
Drug Plus Pharmacy is all up for cost-effective medication solutions for patients. We believe every patient deserves quality healthcare despite his financial situation, either it’s in form of surgical treatments, medication, or medical advice.
Now when you know that there is this pharmacy in Henderson, Nevada that saves your money, offers transparency in matters, and quality pharmaceutical services, why go elsewhere?